Frontify AG and its subsidiary Frontify Deutschland GmbH ("Frontify", "we") are committed to handling information responsibly and in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Frontify is a technology company and provides a brand management software as a service (“Services”) to private and enterprise customers. Frontify operates several websites including frontify.com ("Sites").
We only collect personal information required to:
- fulfill the contract with our customers,
- comply with applicable laws and regulations,
- protect our rights.
Information we collect
Frontify may collect the following information:
- User information: Users may provide information such as an email address, a name, a company name, a job title or similar in order to register for one of our Services.
- Product setup information: For enterprise customers, employees may be invited by a responsible person to access any of our products such as Style Guide, Pattern Library, Media Library, and Workspace. For this purpose, we may collect the email address as well as the publicly available gravatar profile image of the invited employees.
- Billing information: For users who turn into paying customers, our payment service provider may collect and store billing addresses and credit card information on our behalf.
- Usage information: To maintain and improve our Services we may collect usage statistics.
- Browser data: We may collect a standard website visitor information supplied by your browser (e.g. your operating system, the browser you are using, IP addresses, language settings). This information is dependent of the type of the device, browser and the settings you are using.
- Third party data: We may receive information by third-party to make our own information better or more useful. Such information could be on an aggregated level to measure the impact of our online marketing or email campaigns.
How do we use the collected information
Frontify will use the collected information to provide the Services to the customer and continuously improve them. From time to time, Frontify may publicly release aggregated statistics, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of our Sites. Frontify engages trusted third-parties that provide parts of Services on behalf of Frontify (e.g. functionality of a blog that you may make use of on our Sites).
How do we protect personal information
Frontify discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Frontify’s behalf or to provide services available at Frontify’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Frontify’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Frontify will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Frontify discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Frontify believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Frontify, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Frontify website and have supplied your email address, Frontify may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Frontify and our products. We primarily use our product blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Frontify takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Frontify, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Frontify goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Frontify may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Outside of the European Union
We make sure that personal data transferred outside of the EU is handled by trustworthy vendors. Vendors are regularly examined and individual data processing agreements are signed. When transferring personal data to the United States, we checks the validity of the vendors according to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
You may always refuse to supply personal information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
You may correct the personal information in your account using our Sites.
You may always request to delete your personal information (see contact details below).
Information Relating to Children
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of thirteen. If we learn that we may have received information from someone under the age of thirteen, we will take reasonable measures to remove the information.