We’re soon expanding to the US, actually to New York. We’re looking for someone who can lead the office, recruit, and, of course, do sales. And much more. A unicorn, so to say.
In the beginning, you'll be a team of two people: you and another long-time Frontify executive. After a few months, you'll take over the full responsibility.
You’ll be the bridge between Frontify in Switzerland and the US. To really immerse into the Frontify family you’ll work a few weeks in our headquarters in St. Gallen before you lift off to NYC.
- You manage all operations within the US.
- You build and manage a strong Frontify US team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support).
- You do sales yourself (a lot).
- You’re our bridge to the US – culturally, legally, and in all other aspects.
- You do reporting and financial planning.
- And many more things that you'll define yourself.
- You’ve got a solid educational background.
- You’re a native English speaker.
- You know both the US and the European cultures.
- You have all the skills you need to build up, run, and develop our US subsidiary (organizational, legal, etc.).
- You’re a coordinator, coach, recruiter, team builder – a leader.
- You’re the "empathetic consultant" sales-type (not the trashy, aggressive one).
- Ideally, you’ve got a background in SaaS, branding, sales, digital; or in all of them. :)
- The opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- The perspective to build up your team / your office / a whole market.
- Honesty and trust. No commission, no bonus, no elbow mentality.
- Freedom 1: once we know each other, you do your thing and are fully responsible.
- Freedom 2: we're all grown-ups; no time or holiday tracking (but take at least 5 weeks off per year).
What is Frontify?