Our interdisciplinary Growth Team consists of designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and growth managers. Its aim is to improve metrics along the user journey of our self-service customers – in a data-driven an experimental approach. Support the team as a Growth Engineer with your coding and analytical skills!
- You’re part of the hypotheses building, testing, and analyzing.
- You analyze data, automatize, find patterns, and come up with suggestions and results.
- You support the execution of growth experiments.
- You work with other people and help in leveraging the strengths of other group members to come up with clever solutions.
- You work with APIs and can utilize them.
- To have a general overview of what the role of a growth engineer is, you might want to check out this article.
- You love to deep dive into problems and solve them, often initially with a scrappy 80/20 approach.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, engineering, any technical major, or related work experience.
- You’re madly data-driven and analytical. Our growth team strives to find user patterns and to improve user experiences based on them.
- You’re a SQL wizard. You’re able to bridge the gaps between databases, spreadsheets, and third-party applications.
- You’re passionate about growth, metrics, outstanding user experience, and you bring in an experimental mindset.
- You don’t need someone to tell you what to do :) (you’re able to prioritize your work independently).
- An employer who treats you like a grown-up (freedom & responsibility).
- A feeling of impact and responsibility, with direct feedback from our team and customers.
- Develop in an agile and human way, with releases taking minutes – not hours.
- A place where you can get things done – no unnecessary meetings and admin stuff.
- An interdisciplinary team where you can learn from others.
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.
What is Frontify?