As a Business Development Intern you help us grow our business and work on demanding projects. The internship is meant to be a full-time position and to last around 4-6 months. After successful completion, a part-time employment (while studying) or a start in a permanent role are always possible – also in other fields of our business.
- You research prospective customers and create dedicated outreach lists.
- You source contacts and key decision makers and approach them.
- You organise meetings with potential clients.
- You develop your own growth concepts and implement your ideas.
... and work on different strategic tasks
- You help the team develop new sales strategies.
- You set up operations and improve existing processes.
- You do market research, competitors’ analysis, and analyze sales data in a meaningful way.
- You handle a large-scale project such as a ROI-Whitepaper for our (potential) customers.
- You’re studying Business, Economics, Innovation, or a related field (ideally, you’ve already completed your Bachelor’s Degree).
- You’re fluent in English (C2; written and spoken). Any other language could be interesting.
- You’re passionate about start-ups, SaaS products, branding, and sales.
- You’re creative, curious, and a quick learner.
- You’re goal and result oriented (a pragmatic “doer”).
- You’re persistent and don’t give up after setbacks.
- An opportunity grow with the company
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- A place to be creative and get things done
- A flexible schedule, depending on your current situation
- A potential long-term perspective at Frontify
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cosy place among the mountains
What is Frontify?