In the beginning, you manage the full sales cycle (from acquisition to closure). Midterm, you’re expected to build a small sales team consisting of you and 1-2 Sales Development Representatives. You’ll then gradually focus more on the second part of the sales cycle (product demo to closure).
Manage the whole sales cycle: acquisition - lead qualification - product demo - negotiation - closing.
- Then (after a few months):
Build a strong sales team (you plus 1-2 Sales Development Representatives) and personally concentrate on the second part of the sales cycle (product demo - negotiation - closing)
- You’ve got some relevant sales experience.
- Ideally, you are a graduate in Business, Economics, or a similar field.
- You’ve got a flair for: Branding, SaaS, Agencies.
- You’re proficient in Dutch and fluent in English.
- You can present concisely and persuade others without hurting the relationship.
- You’ve shown that you can initiate new things and get them done.
- You can be a coach, a motivator, and a coordinator.
- A place to be creative and get things done
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company
- The perspective to build up your own team
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out your private life
- Colleagues that feel like family
- A cosy place among the mountains
What is Frontify?