Are you the one who will create that Fronti-buzz in the US?
Drive brand awareness!
- You develop and execute the regional marketing plan for the US market.
- You drive all kinds of initiatives, including campaigns, webinars, PR, content marketing, analyst relations, organize and host local events etc.
- You adapt key messages to the US market.
- You create local website content and translate global marketing material.
- You play an active role in relevant communities and amongst interested influencers.
- You plan, manage and drive attendance at regional marketing events.
- You create a strong collaboration between the marketing team and the US sales team.
- You work with product marketing to coordinate product launches.
- You bring in your own ideas and drive your own initiatives.
- You measure everything you do and report on the performance of your campaigns.
You’re experienced and you “do”.
- You’ve got relevant digital marketing experience.
- You’ve got a degree in general business, marketing, or a related field.
- Ideally, you’ve worked in a related field before (e.g. Software, SaaS, B2B, agency, branding).
- You’re proficient in English and you know the North-American market.
- You’re goal and result oriented – a pragmatic “doer”.
- You’re creative and brand-focused.
- You’re a bridge-builder, e.g. between marketing & sales, and Switzerland (HQ) & US.
- Being part of an adventure that’s just getting started, where the sky's the limit.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the marketing team, and the company.
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out on your private life.
- A place to be creative, and get things done.
- Colleagues, who feel like family, in a cozy place in New York.
- Daily interaction with an international team.
What is Frontify?
Frontify is a fast-growing company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland) with 89 people currently on board. We create an all-in-one brand management software, increasing brand consistency through centralized platform collaboration – for big businesses and small.